According to a New Harvard Study
The US compared to other countries has a shorter life expectancy – could be because of poor lifestyle.
In a nutshell – Eat healthy (What is your idea of eating healthy?), Keep a healthy weight, drink alcohol in moderation, and no smoking/vaping.
A new study has researched lifestyles and found that following a healthy lifestyle will improve your life expectancy and reduce chronic diseases.
30 plus years US has been increasing diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and more….
- Maintain a Healthy BMI 18.5 – 24.9 Check it out here
- Exercise regularly (minimum 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous activity per day).
- Do not smoke – dah…obviously.
- Consume less alcohol beverages.
- Eat healthy – Follow Dr. Greger’s App – Watch Forks Over Knives, Read The China Study
- Try some new cook books.
- Need ideas for Plant Based Foods – Pinterest has tons!
Women that followed these tips had average of 35 years more of life disease free compared to those with diabetes, cancer and heart diseases. Men lived five years long. These studies were done by The Harvard T.H.Chan School of Public Health.